Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Looking to the End of this Design Cycle

With only a few weeks left to prepare for the end of the semester, design time is running short to finalize our work. Since David DeOcampo and I have been busy working on management duties for Pod Car City 9 and the like it has fallen on the rest of the Intermediate Solar team to do the bulk of the work recently. I'm happy to say they've been doing well without us, but we're excited to get back to work on our solar team to help them push through the last phase of design. Completing a calculator tool is high on the priority list so that we can adapt our system to whatever the other subgroups throw at us, as is completing the mounting design for our solar cells.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Augustine! I interviewed you at the Podcar city 9 event nov 4 at the Spartan Superway event in San Jose. I have now made a video that I uploaded on our youtube-channel with the interview and more that might be of interest :)

    Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0jMlHwm3Dk

    or search podcars "Olja för blåbär" on the tube...

    You might also be interested to know that the next couple of weeks I will also post all the video-presentations from the Podcar conference in Mountain view that I filmed, I was the only one to film there.

    I can´t find your contact info, so feel free to send me an email:
    johanblog@peak-oil.se

    Best regards,

    Johan Landgren, Swedish writer and blogger focusing on issues related to energy, economics and sutainability

    ReplyDelete